The South West Music Regional Conservatorium (SWMRC) is currently recruiting for an Administration Manager based in Deniliquin, to oversee our busy office as a permanent employee. This is a full time role but also has the potential to be job share.
Hrs: 38 hours Full time or Job Share position if preferred.
South West Music Regional Conservatorium is one of 17 Regional Conservatoriums across NSW, operating as a centre that delivers quality Music Education to students across the south west region.
We are currently seeking an Administration Manager based in Deniliquin, to oversee the busy office as a permanent employee.
Application criteria -
• Experience in the use of Xero accounting software
• Experience in administering payroll
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with budget preparations and finance
• Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft 365 in particular, Word and Excel
• Proficient in the use of databases
• Experience with reporting to government, funding bodies & ATO requirements
• Ability to work unsupervised
Please apply, in writing, together with your CV to: South West Music Regional Conservatorium Attn: Gai Burchfield
Email application to : email@example.com Applications close: Monday 15th May 2023